Pages

Saturday, August 4, 2012

It's been a really long time since i posted

So I figured I should post something!
Album

The hagwon I work in gives you 2 weeks of vacation, one I'm getting now, and the other I'll get at christmas time. After finishing up everything that was due for work, a crazy fire drill, and then saying goodbye to my kids, it was vacation time. Everyone had these grand plans, traveling lots of places.

And I, oh if you know me well you'll expect this, used my vacation to do NOTHING. I went on some short trips, but mostly, I just relaxed. I haven't been doing anything active or exploring, just ... eating and enjoying not working. I didn't want a vacation filled with travel and exploring.

This leas me even more to think that I'm defiantly  not cut out for this wild living. I'm very much a homebody. I am ready to work and play and not explore much. I'm lame I guess.

However, I have been doing some sketches, really quick ones, of what I've been doing on vacation , which is mostly eating so this is mostly food. So I feel accomplished that way.

It's also been super hot and my AC still doesn't work right after 2 times trying to get it fixed, so I've been roasting whenever I'm outside, which leads me to stay places where they give you ac, which means I tend to go buy coffee.

I also went to a vegan restaurant called Loving Hut They had good food.








I'm working on building the album up so that you can see all the sketches, though i'm doing a horrible job photographing them. Just want to give you a rough Idea.

Album



No comments:

Post a Comment