Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

what I do

So I haven't been lazy about posting, I just haven't done anything to post about.


so to be clear, I'm lazy about doing things worth posting about.

so, to let you all know I'm alive, here is what I'm doing!

weekday
1. wake up, get dressed, eat breakfast, go to work
2. work. prep for work. snack on things. hug children. work. work. work. prep for next day work.
3.make schedules for next month.
4.write progress reports for each child.
5. review the students work, check their homework, and make sure I've signed every page so parents don't yell at me.
6. go home.
7 - either go out to dinner alone/with friends or cook
8. go home, internet time is now. check facebook. check email. check my financial info.
9. cookdinner/lunch for next day clean/laundry time (if I'm home early enough. may be sacrificed to play a video game)
10. sleep time.

weekend
wake up, work on whatever work i brought home, eat food, clean, hang out with friends somewhere close, perhaps go to park for a walk, try to do some yoga. in whatever order it happens. maybe skype home.

so.. yup. Not much.



No comments:

Post a Comment