Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Cherry Blossom festival!

So I went out to the Cherry Blossom Festival in Yeouido Park in Seoul South Korea, it was great!

I had a really fun time, the cherry blossoms were very pretty. There was a sea of people, like when you go to a state fair. There were booths and some small rides for kids, and food vendors all over, and concerts going on. Korean traditional plays too, though sadly I didn't get to see one, I could hear one happening. We arrived at about 12:30pm, and walked for hours, with a couple of breaks to sit down.

I sadly lost my sunglasses during this adventure. The sun was very bright, it was a beautiful day out.
Rebecca, Lila, and I all were walking around, and we met up with another friend Alyssa. After walking, we got Chinese food, which was expensive, but soooo good. I got Kung Pou Chicken. It was really pretty watching the cherry blossoms change throughout the day, with the different lighting.






This guys was making candy to the music, moving with the music. It was a lot of fun to watch. It was at this point I lost my sunglasses. 












here is the path we walked!


here is the full album of pictures I took today
FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment