Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

clothes!

Today I unpacked the suitcases from the box, and picked out all the clothes and shoes that are going with me, and made sure they fit. Fit both on me and in the suitcase.

So I have everything I need to pack, my room is all packed up to be stored, but we are not to the "final packing day" yet. I've eaten all the food I wish to eat before I go. I'll Never be able to cuddle the kittens enough that I won't miss them, but I'm still trying to get all the cuddles in I can.

Last things left on my "to do before I leave" list are

Family Pictures
Family Dinner
Final Packing Day
Get back all my spare keys I've given out
Get a DVD case for the DVD's going with me
Get a keychain made out of a D20
Finish the Harry Potter scarves for my friends

Edit:
Call comcast and switch it to my roomate
Cancel my cell phone


I'm almost done!

No comments:

Post a Comment