Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Dr. Fish

I went out with friends to explore and go shopping. I can't remember what the area was called but its really popular with the younger crowd, and right next to a university. My friends and I shopped for a while.

If you've noticed, I've been walking all over Korea, and it's killing my feet. So this day, we went to the Dr. Fish. There are advertisements on the street for this, and lots of different places do it and they have different size fish, different size pools. Also different costs. We picked the cheapest place we could find which was 10,000 won for 30 min. They made you change into their shorts, which was hard because as I am a bigger person it took them a while to find shorts for me, but eventually they did.

here are our feet with the fishes!

These fish eat the dead skin on your feet, and tickle like mad.











more about the fishies: (taken from wiki)

the fish are like combfishes in that they only consume the affected and dead areas of the skin, leaving the healthy skin to grow, with the outdoor location of the treatment bringing beneficial effects.






No comments:

Post a Comment