Pages

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Heather Arrives!

So my friend Heather has arrived to visit me. She is going to be staying until July 4th. 

We plan on trying to do some trips, explore, and I hope she has a fun time here in Korea. I also hope she doesn't get bored while I'm at work. She arrived while I was at work so I couldn't meet her at the airport, so she had to take a bus down to the Bucheon terminal, and I was able to meet her there as soon as I got off of work. Then we wheeled her luggage to my place, and here is a video of unpacking. Also of me talking to her about how she likes korea so far. 



She has been here for 5 days now, as of this post. My apartment is a total mess, I'm sure my air conditioning bills is going to be huge, and I don't think I've provided enough entertainment to make her happy. However, I'm trying. I really need to clean though. She is learning the subway, so soon she shall be able to go off and explore on her own while I'm at work, which I think will make her fell better. 

I'm really happy to have her here, especially since it's almost my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment