Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

I'm here!

So I'm here in Korea now! I'll post video once I have a better connection, my battery on my laptop is about to die.
the plain ride was sooo long! I met a new friend on though, who is going to live in the southern part of Korea, who loves to cook. I love meeting people who love to cook. I'm going to try to make him feed me. He was a lot of fun so I don't want to hang out with him just because of that though.

I went to go meet Mr. Kim, and didn't have time to get money. Mr. Kim had someone else take me to my apartment. Korea is so different! Everything is stacked up, and there are so many tall buildings. Its like how you discover shops in the skyway system here, but every floor is like that. After I got to the apartment I was shown how to operate the heating, and the door, and then they took me to meet other teachers and out to eat. The food was sooooo good! We went to a place around the corner from my apartment. It was beef we cooked over a stove at our table and other nummy things. All of the other teachers were really nice. I realy like everyone I've met so far. Then I went to the convenience store, bought water and orange juice, and then went up to my apartment and took a shower. I got the entire bathroom wet, but I remembered to hide the toilet paper. I need to buy bathroom slippers!

I took the slippers they gave us on the airplane and have been walking around my apartment in them until I can get something to clean the floor. My suitcases have exploded across my little room, which is about as big as my living room back home. Its a little after 5:30 am here, so i'm awake pretty early. I'm going to try to clean up some and put away my suitcases.

*huggles* So far I'm having a really good time!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! I am so excited! The gang at GL all say hi and everyone was checking with me about how you were doing ^_^

    *hugs*
    ~Shell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post video soon! I'm so excited to see everything! Love you, sending virtual hugs your way!

    ReplyDelete