Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Kpop Fashion Concert 2012

Hey everyone! I realize I haven't posted in a while, a lot has happened.
I'm going to post multiple blogs for the events that have happend.

First, I went to a Kpop Fashion Concert! It was really amazing, my friend Rebecca, who has her own blog
www.ablogabroad.com, got tickets and invited me. They just so happened to be front  row!

Groups that were there
SNSD (Girls Generation)
Big Bang
IU
MBLAQ
T-ara
Miss A
Secret
Infinite
9 Muses

and there were more people, I think Mighty Mouse? I could be wrong about that title...

It was a lot of fun, I took many pictures, and video. However, when I put it all together, it was an hour long video... so... yeah. I'll give you guys a couple pictures, and a couple videos. I'm amazed at how GREAT my seats were, I was front row, so close that I could almost touch them.

countdown Timer

the stage is so close






























I suck at layouts, so the pictures look funny. But meh.

it's taking the video's forever to get ready, once its uploaded I'll make a playlist.



No comments:

Post a Comment