Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

My students

I haven't really talked about my job here yet!

Well, I need to be to work by 9:40 am. Classes start at 10am.
I teach Kindergarten from 10am to 2:20 pm, then I teach E1 from 2:40pm to 4:00pm MWF, and on TTH, I also have an E2 class until 5:30pm. I have to  make my lesson plans and monthly schedules for kindy and for elementary. I also have a 50 min lunch break. I can go get my own food, or eat what the school provides, which is cheaper, so and easier, so I just eat what the school provides.

My kindy's are fun! It gets crazy sometimes, and I'm tired at the end of the day, but it's still Major fun. They are like 5 and 6 years old. We do fun things like celebrate birthday parties (its a very big deal!) and go on field trips, and out to the park, and have gym class. I also have to teach math, and language arts. I've learned a lot of new games and songs, and made up some of my own to keep them entertained, but learning.









Here we all are at the park! Of course you can't see me, I'm behind the camera!

For Elementary I'm teaching grammar and vocabulary. It's interesting. My E1's are normally really fun to teach, and there are only 5 so we often can go through everything quick enough to play a game.

I know I took another picture of Henry, but I don't know where it is. Dennis is super blurry in every picture, he won't sit still!

I don't have any pictures of my E2's, however, I do have a picture of their homework,
I have a lot of grading and test's to correct with them.

So that is basically what I'm doing so far... Next month I'll have progress reports, and open house, and drama, and other added work too.

talk to you later!


No comments:

Post a Comment