Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2012

infinite concert

The Infinite concert was at Olympic Stadium. My friend Rebecca bought the tickets from Interpark and I paid her back, it was 88,000 won. We had sitting, not standing, which is great for me. I don't think I'll ever be able to handle standing seats. Looks like death might happen down there. However we had a really good view, there really isn't a horrible place in sitting, you get a good view no matter what... well I guess if you had a horrible person in front of you it could be not as much fun. However, thats the crowd not the venue.

I don't really know Infinite, however their concert was fun. The music was good, and the dancing was fun. They were good at interacting with the crowd, taking peoples camera's and taking pictures, they tossed things into the audience, and wore funny ears and hats the audience tossed at them. Their dance moves are very fun as well.
My favorite part was when they had the solo songs. I don't know there names, so I can't say who did what. One of the sang Sexy Back, which was really fun to sing along with and watch. I liked his butt wiggle he did.
The other songs I didn't know, however the dances were fun.

A boy came out singing a romantic song that was kinda like being on a date, and tossed a bouquet in the audience.... after that blood bath ended, I think the bouquet was demolished. His final line was asking who wanted a date with him. I thought I'd never hear again after the enthusiastic response that was given by the audience in response.
One did were he was coming down the runway, showing his abs every once in a while, then eventually riped off his muscle shirt. then he went down and fucked the floor then flipped over and fucked the air. Every girl there flipped out... and I think there was only like 4 boys in the audience, so yeah... it got loud right then.

The next boy out was in a dress, singing a sexy song... doing sexy dress moves. Highlight of this was because he didn't really know how to move in a dress, he would do moves that would flip up his skirt, and we all got to see his boxers.

The next boy, to calm down raging fangirls, did a cutie song. It sounded all fluffy, and was good.

I don't remember the rest of them. During breaks while the boys were getting ready for their acts, they were playing a video the boys had made that was a story of them all in a battle of the bands against each other. It was cute, and pretty easy to understand even though I don't understand Korean.

They gave their goodbyes, and 2 of them couldn't stop crying. It took forever and almost put me to sleep... though again, I had no idea what they were saying. I pretty much just saw the crying. After that it was the "end of the show" but really they were sneaking into position for the encore. It was a lot of fun, they dropped all the balloons from the ceiling, and girls were mauling each other for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment