Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2012

LMFAO

LMFAO!

the Venue was held at Olympic Park, in a different stadium than I was used to going to. I was in a real panic trying to find it. I called Rebecca in a panic, then desperatly followed some other forigeners figureing they might be heading the right way. I was right! So I made it there, got my tickets, and was all ready to go in. Normally, sitting can go sit, standing has to wait in line until they let them in. Well, this time it wasn't the case. Standing had to wait, and sitting had to wait until after standing was in. Which made for a really long, cold wait, and made me irritated. It was stupid, sitting had reserved seats, why couldn't we go sit?

During this wait sitting had made a huge line, which I refused to get in. I sat down next to it. I had the same seat no matter what, I didn't need to be in any damn line. A guy sat next to me. He was an American GI who had come down for the concert, and was from Virginia. Never got his name. I tried to steal his Reese's Peanut butter cups. No luck. Then two cute Korean boys who spoke great English came over to talk to us as they waited too. They knew the dancers and were going to go to the after party, and were fun to talk to. Then I noticed I could go inside were it was warm, and left them. I didn't get their names, or contact info, or anything. Just scurried off. Later, I was like "why?!? Marti you are stupid."

They didn't start letting standing in until 7:15pm, and then sitting finally got to start sitting at about 7:45pm. The show was supposed to start at 8pm. yeah... it started late. They didn't get everyone in and it started until like 8:30ish. This made me really mad, because this either meant the show was going to run longer than I originally though, which means I might have missed my train and not been able to get home before the public transportation ended, or they might cut it short, which means not as much of a show. Neither are fun options.

However, all of me being irritated stopped as soon as the concert started. Red Fu came out to the song Rock the Beat II. He announced that Sky Blue was injured from Wiggling it, he had such a large package it was hard to wiggle it. Even without Sky Blue it was still a great concert. I don't remember the exact order of songs, however I'll list the songs I do remember playing.

Rock the Beat II: Intro song
Sorry for Party Rocking: 2nd song, and they audience sang the Sorry for Party Rocking part.
La La La
I Don't Wanna Be
Get Crazy
Put that A$$ to work: this one was especially fun. the audience did the dance move. It was like Hands up to the left, hands down to the left, hands up to the right, hands down to the right, swivel your hips down pop your booty. It was a lot of fun to dance to and sing.
Yes: the audience sang the Yes.
I Shake, I Move
Reminds Me of You
One Day
I am Not a Whore: the audience sang the I am Not a Whore part
I'm in Miami bitch: the audience sand Bitch. I was blushing so much from saying bitch that may times, and so were the Korean girls next to me.
Shots: we sang shots. Red fu said if you didn't have a drink put up your middle finger. So for every shot a middle finger from the entire audience was thrust into the air. Red Fu sprayed the standing auidence with Corona's. The audience was screaming shots, it was great.
Party rock: SHUFFLING!!!!! so much shuffling.
Champagne Showers: Red Fu and the party rock crew/quest crew sprayed standing with many bottles of Champagne.
The stage went dark like it was going to end, then went bright and out they came... in their little tight tight shorts. Sexy and You Know it Started, and they ripped of their shorts at the right parts. All of the crew battling it out in speedos and wiggling it.
Red Fu talked about how much he liked Korea, it was his first time here, and he loved the light sticks and blinking lights everyone had brought.

That was the end and I rushed to go grab my train, and managed to catch the last bus home. If you paid there was also an afterparty, but we all know I'm not an after party kind of person. I had a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment