Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Palace Palace



Today I was supposed to go to Inkigayo to see U-kiss, however I wasn't able to buy a CD (very much my own fault) and was not able to go. To be able to go I would have to either have a fanclub card or a CD proving I was a fan of a group.

So, instead of enjoying the glory of Kpop, I went off with my friend Lila to enjoy the culture and history and architecture of Korea.




I went to Gyeongbokgung Palace. It was a lot of fun, the subway ride wasn't too bad. The weather was amazing, but the sun was burning me down even though I brought sunblock! You can see how pink I am. I had a great afternoon exploring. I also had fun on the train back practicing reading the signs in korean, and an old man came and helped me with my pronunciation. At first he thought I was lost and was trying to assure me I was on the right train. It was really nice, the people here are always so friendly and helpful.


Photo's of the Palace

No comments:

Post a Comment