Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Hello!

people?

... errmm...

Ok so it's been so long no one is probably paying attention. You can see from me posting like, once a week or more, to like... never. I got busy! However not with fun things that I can talk about. With not as fun work things that I'm really not allowed to talk a lot about.

BUT NOW! I am starting a small, easy project to try to get me back into updating about my life away. So that people know I'm doing stuff!

I am going to post a short video to Youtube, trying like 3 times a week, thats about 3-5 min long. I call it Project KIC (Keep In Contact). I'm only here in Korea for another lik 3 months and 3 weeks, so I can do it.. right?

right...

here is the first video. It sucks a lot I have to figure out why it's doing that weird echo. Also, Its really laggy and horrible between video and audio as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment