Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

Weekend plans

So it has been a full month in Korea now. Teaching is going well, I'm understanding classes, and the kids tests all went ok. It being a full month means a paycheck! That caused some difficulties that I'll talk more about in another post later. However, now that I have money, its time to spend it. The best way to do that is with friends!

so here are the plans.... having already started.

has happened so far

Friday: go to Yongsum and eat at T.G.I.F. Have a good meal and a mudslide with  my friends. Then, at 11:15pm, go see Titanic in 4d. Which was long, but good. It was fun with the chairs moving, wind blowing, water spraying. After that all the trains were down so we negotiated with a taxi to take us to Dongdaemon to go to the Night Market in Seoul. Which was... not as fun as we hoped. The night market part at least. It was a bunch of tents setup with people selling things I didn't care about. However, there was also people with street food. I was still stuffed from dinner, so didn't partake, but they enjoyed it. Then we went into a department store, up to the 6thish floor and rested at a coffee place until 5am, right before the trains started running again. On the train, we watched two grumpy possibly drunk old men falling asleep, bumping into each other, waking up and grumbling at each other, the falling asleep, and repeating this. We stumbled from the station to our bus having watched the sun rise, and then from the bus home, almost passing out. Once home I started my laundry and hoped onto the computer. Its almost 24 hours since I woke up at this point and I need to get up in a couple more hours!.

plans for the rest of the weekend.

Sat. night LMFAO concert at 8pm
Sun. Go to inkygayo. After getting back have Chicken/cheese quasadias with friends. pass out.

then its back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment