Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Birthday!

My Birthday has finally come!

I had a great week leading up to my birthday. My friend came to visit me from america, we partied out at Norebang, drank together, ate food, and now, on my birthday, we went out for galbi, which I mentioned in my previous post.

I actually took the cake video after the galbi, and here it is!


We ate the cake until it turned into a broken heart


Today at school my kids gave me cards saying happy birthday, and I also got some presents. I got candy and flowers!



After work there was a party hosted for those with birthdays this month at school. They sang us happy birthday and fed us pizza and chicken. Pizza and chicken is a pretty universal birthday food I think. After that, I went home with Heather and was just to tired to party. So Lela, Heather and I just chilled at my place, singing, watching comedies, and being dorks together. 

Here are pictures of us trying to practice Aegyo. Which is a principle of being cute in korea.








Yes, my mop is hanging on my wall. 

Well, It's been a great lead up and a nice night, I had a great birthday time. Now I have to remember I'm not special anymore until it's my birthday again next year, and remember to show all my wonderful friends just how special they are when their birthdays come. 

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday, Marti! Hope you have a great birthday week :)

    ReplyDelete