Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

packing/moving day

Now it isn't my last day here in America, I still have about 8 left. however, I'm not leaving the cleaning out of my room to the last minute.
Currently, I am living with my friend Heather and have a room full of my stuff. Well... it was full. After my efforts of weeks, I have boxed up everything I wish to keep and dispersed my possessions among friends and family. My Parents are taking the bulk of it, the major furniture, and about 15 boxes of stuff. My game consuls, computer, and costumes are being stored with friends who can use them while I am gone. I'd rather they be safe with friends then stored in a basement and unused for a year.

So now, I have my mattress and bedding, which i will shove into my car on my last day and drive over to my parents house, for they are keeping my car as well, and my luggage.

I know what I'm bringing, its all in my suitcases, but it is by no means in there correctly. I'm going to take time to go through, organize it. I want to make sure its stored correctly, and that none of my bags are over 50 lbs. Or if they are, only 1 is so I only have one fine... hopefully. Hopefully I can get everything under 50 lbs in them. I'm now in bed, I still have more to do, but I"m very tired. I've earned some time to play video games.

I took a little video in the middle of the work I was doing today.

No comments:

Post a Comment