Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Field trip: habitat museum

The school took us out on a trip to a museum about different habitats. It reminded me of the children's museum back home a lot. We went a bit ago but I didn't have time to upload the pictures until more recently.

I felt like it wasn't really set up well for the children because we couldn't really explain everything, they were a little too young for some of the exhibits. Also, we didn't really have enough time to teach them anything, because we had to hurry through every exhibit so even the ones that would have been good they didn't have a lot of time. However, they had a lot of fun there, and I enjoyed showing them things. We had another nummy lunch with them too, their mom's are really good cooks!


 There was an exhibit where they showed what poo the animals had!  I thought this was super funny!





Here is a link to the full album of pictures I took Photo Album



No comments:

Post a Comment