Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Teachers Day in Korea

Today was Teachers day!

I didn't really know what to expect for Teacher's day, other than I knew there was going to be a dinner the school was going to take us too. So I was really surprised when I got to school and all of my kids gave me presents!

Here are a couple of examples





It was very nice of them, and I wrote thank you cards for all of them. I also prepaired presents for my helper teachers, because they are always there for me.

After school, all of the teachers go together at Vikings in the Lotte Department Store. This restaraunt was VERY good. It is an all you can eat buffet that cost a lot, but I have no idea how much I didn't get to see the prices. They have amazing sushi, and pasta's, salads, they cook up food, and a good desert bar and drink selection (omg pepsi products! they had Mountain Dew <3). They also give you Shabu Shabu right at the table which is soo good.

here is the Shabu Shabu

Here is a picture of a couple of the selections they had. I should have take a better picture but I ate all my food before I remembered to take a picture and so I took a picture of someone else's plate.

From the desert bar

After the eating I stayed after and chatted with my coworkers. It was the first night I really got to hang out with and get to know a lot of them better so I was very happy, and had a wonderful evening. I really liked Teacher's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment