Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Having a drink In Korea

First of all, this isn't about drinking customs, but about me just having a drink. I may have a post about social customs later. Probably not though, there are a lot out there that can explain it better than I ever can.

1st thing to know is you can buy alcohol at any connivence store. I'd had a tough Monday, and so had my fellow teachers, so we decided to sit down outside of one on their patio and share a small bottle of wine while whining about work. It was a black raspberry wine that was very good. Now this stuff its hard because it managed to get all of us tipsy with a little bottle.

During this, a man came up and bought us another bottle. He just bought the bottle, some chips, and left. That's it. No idea what it was about.

However, I also made a drunk video.

No comments:

Post a Comment