Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Going away... the party part

So today, on 01-07-2012, I had a going away party.

My mother hosted it for me down at Don's Little Bar, a place I've been going to with my family since I was 4. My mother and my sister work there. It was great, my mom is wonderful for hosting such a wonderful party for me, and the Little Bar was full of good food and service and fun.

We had little hamburgers, tacos (chicken available for the chicken eaters) and cupcakes. So many cupcakes. My lovely sister made a tower of over 140 cupcakes. She didn't even know what my blog was called! It was fated. There was Karaoke for fun, and I had a great time hanging out with all my friends. My sisters came, my mom and dad, all the nieces and nephews, and 1 cousin. It was great to have them, but the suprise for me was how many friends I have. I mean, I KNOW I have friends, and I can name them, but seeing them all together in one place... and knowing that not all of them could make it... I really felt blessed.

The party started out a little slower with just family showing up.
My lovely sister nikki
Her shirt is wet because the bar played a trick on her. The gave her a Tsunami.

Her lovely children were there,

along with my nieces Mercedes (right) and Shawney (left)
and my sister Sam was there, I was not able to get a picture. However, I did get one of Kara and Savanah, her children


Then we brought out all the food


and more friends showed up









and then there was a lot less food

There was also lots of Karaoke. I myself sang
Girls Just want to have fun
Save the horse ride a cowboy
Live'n la vida loca
Fat bottom Girls
Before he cheats

WARNING: if you so choose to watch the below video, its not my fault. you clicked play.


No comments:

Post a Comment